Note: You must contact Ryan Doran-Fisher, LeeAnn Legree, or Atlee Yoder directly in order to receive herd share documents in order to proceed with this process and to determine availability.
1) Fill out, sign, and date 2 herd share documents: (1) Bill of Sale and (2) Bovine Agistment
2) Make out two checks:
One check to Local Delivery Manager for boarding fees and farm order. Order sheet total includes boarding fees, other orders, and delivery fees.
One check to Atlee Yoder for the share payment only. See our Herd Share page for share pricing.
3) Please provide triple (or more) the number of jars needed to fill your share. Most members use 2qt. mason jars, but rectangular dairy jars (like Hilhoff dairy jars) are acceptable. Why so many jars?
Example: 1 share entitles you to one gallon per week which means you would need 6 - 2qt. mason jars so that you are dropping off empties whenever you are picking up full ones. This exactly mirrors what I am doing at the farm so that you have a set of full ones with you, there are two waiting at delivery location to be taken, and there are 2 more at the farm waiting to be filled and picked up.
4) Label jar lids, bottles, or both with your name. You can use metal lids that come with mason jars or purchase white plastic one-piece lids. Hardware stores and big box stores like Meijer often carry bottles and lids.
5) Drop off jars, two checks, and return herd share documents to local delivery location. Alternatively, documents can be mailed directly to Atlee Yoder (his address is located on the Bill of Sale).
6) Your milk will be delivered soon. Enjoy!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.